Monday, December 28, 2009

Museum Adventure

I just visited our local museum with a friend yesterday. I haven't been there for a really long time and forgot how spectacular it is. I haven't seen the dinosaur exhibit since it re-opened. It is spectacular! They also have a whale exhibit there from New Zealand. The architecture in the museum is wonderful. The old marble on the floors is worn with time and all the people that have passed through those hallways.

No this isn't the tree in my livingroom. But it is a tree in the Hall of Architecture. They had about 6 trees all decorated differently with different themes.

This could be my new pet. Now sure if it would eat me in the end, but it sure is cute. What do you think it's name should be? I did get to hold a real dinosaur bone.
This was in the American Indian exhibit. It really does look like I am on a river bank. Well except for the sign that says to come and sit inside the canoe. Just forget that is there and pretend I am on an Alaska riverbank.

You can't imagine how big the T Rex is. They have two facing each other as in battle. After seeing all these exhibits it is fun to think of the movie Night at the Museum and try to think if they all came alive what it would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment