Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have been working on some really cool projects for Highland Alpaca's yarn store. The first picture is a sample of bed slippers. I haven't made them in Alpaca yet. This is the sample I made from Drops Eskimo wool. Then I felted them. I added an acrylic yarn at the top to give it a little embellishment. The slippers are knitted and fast and easy. Great for beginners.

The other project below is made from Highland's signature Alpaca yarn. The signature yarn is 3 strand. One strand is maroon, one black and one off white. I added some of my own Alpaca yarn for the black band. It is crocheted and another fast and easy project.


The hat pattern is offered free with the purchase of their yarn. I'm looking forward to next year and the projects I can cook up.


No comments:

Post a Comment