Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here are some pics of the "snow event" we had in Pittsburgh this weekend. It was really hard dealing with 22+ inches of snow that I didn't expect. The 6 pm news on Friday said we were only going to get 4-8 inches. So I went to be around 9:30 and woke up on Saturday to snowageddon. How do you move a driveway full of snow on a driveway that is around 50 feet long? It took us 6 hours, but somehow we did it. Our snowblower just couldn't move that amount of snow. So it was a combination of shoveling and using the snowblower. Guess what I am going to buy this year? A freaking snowblower that is more powerful.

I just heard this afternoon we are going to have a winter storm warning again Tues into Weds. Are you kidding? I will have 10 feet walls up and down the driveway. It will be Spring before the snow is all gone.
The doggies made a tunnel under some bushes on the side of the house. Pheobe had to bring her ball out to play.
Phoebe was making pathways out back. She was really tired Saturday night from plowing through the snow. I always say a tired puppy is a good puppy.
This is part of my backyard. It is really pretty. I wonder how long it will take to melt and when will that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment